Who doesn’t to be the best versions of ourselves? Yes, it can be can be difficult when you have so little time and energy left in a typical day.
Attempting to start a huge new workout routine, or change up your eating can be met with resistance, failure, and disappointment. These are huge changes that you hope
to enact typically all at once, and very often we don’t have the energy or time to make them happen.
So instead, why not start very small and then let those little changes add up to a better you? Here are ten tiny improvements you can make to yourself right now.
- Make Your Bed in the Morning — This is a great way to “train” your willpower, not to mention improve the bed you come home to that evening. You’ll even sleep better!
- Wake Up Ten Minutes Earlier — What could you do with ten more minutes in your day? Just move your clock ten minutes earlier, you’ll hardly notice the difference.
- Take Omega 3 Fatty Acid — This boosts brain function, energy, immunity, and more. It also helps to fight inflammation, and most of us don’t get enough of it.
- Sit Outside — For at least five minutes a day. You’ll sleep better, boost vitamin D, get more fresh air, and even improve your temperature regulation and immune system.
Try doing something you already do but move it outside – like exercise. As Cathy says it’s your walk to remember.
- Meditate for Five Minutes — Meditation has HUGE and profound benefits. It’s also something that can be hard to stick with. Start with just five minutes a day, that’s actually
enough to see improvements in mood, focus, and more. You can use insight timer; I like using the Yoga Nidra on the Insight app
- Drink More Water — You’ll look slimmer, look better, and feel more energetic. Most of us are permanently dehydrated.
- Get New Shoes Or a workout clothes. Or create a new playlist. In short – make one small change that just makes you feel better.
- Breathe With Your Mouth Closed — If you don’t already, make this a commitment. You’ll find it actually improves your looks and it helps to better filter and improve the oxygen
- Floss Your Teeth — A small thing that not only makes your teeth whiter but has been shown to reduce risk of cancer and more!