Ladies it’s back, last year we did and now let’s see how you do this year.
Here were our winners from last year.
34 and under
- Meredith Butulis – 9:48
- Monica Keena – 6:09.43
- Kelly Osterling – 3:02.22
- Julia Wyper – 2:09.75
- Kristi Bernstein – 2:05.00
45 and over
- Jackie LeClaire – 15:05.84
- Kimberly Post – 3:20.66
- Dawn Gagliardi – 2:35.17
- Assume a “chair” position against a sturdy wall. Start leaning against the wall, then slide down into a seated position.
- Create a 90 degree angle at the knee, and the hip. Thighs will be parallel to the floor.
- Keep back and head against the wall, and arms down by your sides (not on your knees) at ALL times. No leaning forward.
- Start timer once you get into position. Stop timer when you can no longer keep the wall sit position.
- Send results to Kim email@example.com, along with your full name and age category. All results must be received by 2/28/18