Here are some beliefs that you can start using today to help transform your thinking.
1. I have unlimited potential. Whatever I put my mind to I achieve.
2. I count my blessings no matter how small. Remember to include the smaller items, like warm socks or great tasting food.
3. I learn from mistakes. I treat them as lessons for what is NOT working.
4. Challenges provide me with greater wisdom. Look back at the obstacles you’ve already overcome, and reassure yourself that you can handle anything that comes your way.
5. I focus on the present moment. This helps to keep you grounded and looking for the poop on the carpet.
6. I dream big. I don’t let limiting beliefs keep me from going for what I really want.
7. I regularly forgive myself. I give myself grace for not being able to do it all.
8. I take 100% responsibility. You are in charge of your life. Hold yourself accountable for the outcomes you create. Celebrate the fact that you have the power to determine your own future.
9. I do the work. Define what success looks like for you, so you know what is working. Give yourself credit when you’re making progress rather than comparing yourself to others.
10. I listen to feedback. I know that I go do it on my own, or I can speed up my results but asking for feedback. Feedback helps you grow faster when you gather solid input and take action on it.
11. I connect with others. While you may feel like you are the only person going through this you are not. Surround yourself with a loving and encouraging tribe.
12. I try new things. Be open to experimentation. If the why you are currently doing things are not getting you what you want then, it’s time to trying something new.
An upbeat attitude increases your happiness and productivity. As we head into 2019 I challenge you to question your old assumptions so you can replace them with a new sense of certainty about yourself and your future. Adopt empowering beliefs that build up your confidence and prepare you for greater success. Start today. You’ll be glad you did!