● ⅔ cup (66 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
● ¼ cup (36 g) pumpkin seeds
● ¼ cup (36 g) chia or flaxseed (ground)
● ¼ tsp Himalayan salt
● 1 tbsp coconut sugar
● 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
● 1-2 tbsp natural nut butter (either peanut, almond, or other flavor)
● 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
Preheat the oven to 325°F (162ºC). Line an 8-inch (20 cm) square pan with parchment paper.
Place the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over the nut mixture and stir together well.
Pour the resulting batter into a prepared baking pan. It will be sticky and hard to maneuver, but press it down into an even layer that covers the bottom of the pan.
Bake for 25 minutes.
When done, let cool for about 45 minutes. Slice into 16 bars. Remove the bars and let cool for another 30 minutes on a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container.